[Isocops] mapD

Paul Janzen paul.janzen at umontana.edu
Thu Jun 3 17:00:34 EDT 2010

> I'll note in passing that I've just (arbitrarily) assigned another
> 22 orbits per map for C and D, and as things have turned out, some
> minor renumbering may be something to do at some point in the future.

22 orbits in half a year requires 8.3 days/orbit; we've been running 23
orbits/map, I thought (e.g., 11-33), although 24 is a bit of a better fit
(7.6 days/orbit).

One year from the end of orbit 33 (the end of mapA) is June 17; orbit 81
LAHOstart is June 18.  Just saying it's a little early for another all-sky.
Probably more of an isocdev conversation though.

Paul Janzen.