[Isocops] mapD

Geoffrey B. Crew gbc at space.mit.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:15:05 EDT 2010

In another orbit or so, mapC will be complete and you will want the next
map.  (It'll probably be as crappy as mapB, but so it goes.)  I have
not activated it in science_prods.sh, but the necessary mod to that
is trivial when the time comes.

  $ svn commit -m'defined a mapD' !$
  svn commit -m'defined a mapD' $IBEX_ROOT/isoc/src/ops
  Sending        ops/admin/scripts/science_prods.sh
  Sending        ops/config/idsup/children/ha20-efhide.cat
  Sending        ops/config/idsup/children/ha60-efhide.cat
  Sending        ops/config/idsup/children/hb60-eflode.cat
  Sending        ops/config/idsup/children/hb90-eflode.cat
  Sending        ops/config/idsup/children/hd20-efhide.cat
  Sending        ops/config/idsup/children/hd60-efhide.cat
  Transmitting file data .......
  Committed revision 7077.

(An svn diff will show you what I did.)

I'll note in passing that I've just (arbitrarily) assigned another
22 orbits per map for C and D, and as things have turned out, some
minor renumbering may be something to do at some point in the future.

--

		Geoff (gbc at space.mit.edu)