[Isocops] IBEX APL Contact DOY 154 @ 0845 UTC

Ryan Lebois rlebois at applieddefense.com
Thu Jun 3 10:08:49 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

After processing the APL data from the 08:45 UTC contact this morning, the
contact will not be used for tracking as things stand now. We see an ~ 3
cm/s bias on the data, and we see some poor behavior forming in our
consistency tests. The contact occurred right on the edge of our Forward
antenna, and had a pair of small drop-outs towards the beginning of the
contact. We will monitor this data through our P/A contact with USHI
tomorrow, but will remove it if things continue to look bad. The SSR dump
contact at 20:30 UTC is on the Aft antenna, and there is no reason to
suspect any problems with that contact. Have a good day.

Ryan Lebois
IBEX Flight Dynamics

--
Ryan Lebois