[Isocops] [Ibexops] Ibex ephemeris mis-match.

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Jul 30 11:22:31 EDT 2010

Marissa et. al.,

At 11:12 -0400 7/30/10, Geoffrey B. Crew wrote:
>  > 16:21  wakeup. Update pointing file and ephem file. ****FAIL
>down-track diff****
>
>You might wish to enquire from our FDG friends whether anything
>unusual has transpired with the orbit solution lately.

Geoff's suggestion makes sense. Our automated ephemeris-maintenance
software showed a large difference in the down-track position of IBEX
between previous predicts and the new predicts. Has something
interesting happened?
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635
Large Asteroids headed toward planets

				Think of it as Evolution in Fast-Forward.

Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive topics.