[Isocops] MPS 1.4 Update & Telecon Wed 8/18 10am Eastern

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Aug 9 11:50:16 EDT 2010

Hey All,

Attached is a bulleted list of changes for the MPS 1.4 update. Please review this list and have additions/edits to me by COB Friday 8/13. We will have a follow-up telecon to discuss these changes. Let me know if you are NOT available Wed 8/18 10:00 Eastern.

This will likely be the last MPS change of the mission. If there is something you would like to see in MPS now is the time to discuss it.

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting