[Ibex-maneuver-engineering] IBEX Maneuver Walkthrough 2 Notes

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon May 23 16:21:34 EDT 2011

Hi team,

Last week's walkthrough went very well. We had a series of green card anomalies which forced the team to evaluate our process and add information to the pre-maneuver MACs. The entire team did an excellent job of identifying and responding to these anomalies.

Attached are notes & actions from the meeting. Please put any materials generated for the walkthrough on the SFTP in the /IBEX/Delta-V/ManeuverWalkthrough2/ folder.

FDG - Please put any additional MAC support materials there.
Tim - Please put the command loads generated in the /IBEX/Delta-V/ManeuverWalkthrough2/MW2-Commanding/ folder

Great work!
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting