[Ibex-maneuver-engineering] ATS info for Pre-Spin Down MAC

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Fri Jun 17 10:07:29 EDT 2011

Tim, Sheral,

We will need 6 ATSs for the pre-spin down MAC. Ryan will provide the thruster enable time for both maneuvers. The STFs are not yet approved - Mark will send you the standard 'use these STFs' email when they are approved.

1. June 21 battery cell balancing ATS
2. Spin Down ATS : 6/20 1415 UTC
3. Repointing ATS : 6/20 1815 UTC     +0.0542216, +0.918386, +0.391954
4. o130a - first half of 130
5. o130b - second half of 130
6. o131 - all of 131

Orbit 130 will be uploaded in two pieces. This is a deviation from the procedure so we will need to redline it. It is written as we will execute it in the v13 timeline.

Mark will let you know when the STFs have been approved.

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting