[Hubbardbrookisefield] Science Night and ice cream

Wendy Leuenberger wleuenbe at syr.edu
Mon Jun 29 14:56:32 EDT 2015

Hi all,

The bird crew is having a science night tonight, 6:00 in Mirror Lake 28A. The two papers are:

Miniaturized GPS Tags Identify Non-breeding Territories of a Small Breeding Migratory Songbird by Michael Hallworth and Peter Marra

Migratory connectivity of a Neotropical migratory songbird revealed by archival light-level geolocators by Michael Hallworth et al.

Mike Hallworth is the crew leader for the valley-wide point count crew and will be leading the discussion. I believe both papers can be found for free online but I have the PDFs if anyone wants them sent directly.

Also, more importantly, tonight is Emily's last night here, so we're going out for ice cream! We'll be leaving around 7:15. Hopefully you guys can come too!

-Wendy