[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook postdocs

Mary Martin Mary.Martin at unh.edu
Tue Apr 30 10:08:35 EDT 2024

Dear COS,

I would like to get your help in reconstructing a timeline of PostDocs working at Hubbard Brook, with a focus on
2016-present, although any information as far back as you can remember would be great!
Below is a list that I came up with from different sources - please add information on those  (institution and approx start-end years)
and let me know of others to add to the list.

Thanks for your help!

Flora Estella Krivak-Tetlyey, Dartmouth
Carlos Quintero, UFL
Habibollah Fakhraei, Syracuse
Michael Hallworth, Smithsonian Migratory Bird
Andres Peralta-Tapia, VTech
Angela Possinger, Cary
Rebecca Sanders-DeMott, UNH
Julie Weitzman, Cary
Afshin Pourmokhtarian, BU
Heili Lowman, Duke, 2024-
Patrick, Sorensen
Rouzbeh,Berton
Matthew,Vadeboncoeur
Craig See, institution?, 2021-?
Wei Wu
Darren Bade
Min Chen
Colin Fuss
Jana Kiekbusch
Constance Roco
Natalie van Doorn
Scott Bailey, institution?, 2004-2006
Chris Johnson, institution? 1989-1990
Winsor Lowe, institution?, 2003-2005
Andrew Richardson, institution, 2003-2009
Nicholas Rodenhouse, institution?, 1987-1988