[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook personnel timeline

Mary Martin Mary.Martin at unh.edu
Wed Mar 8 14:59:05 EST 2023

Hubbard Brook COS members,

At the request of the LTER Network Office, I'm in the process of updating the LTER Network personnel database
to include the full timeline of LTER involvement for our investigators (actually, for everyone, but I'm starting here!).
If you can reply from this message to me, and indicate your years and roles at Hubbard Brook, that would be great.
Some of you have been involved prior to the LTER, so please indicate your actual start date for
involvement at Hubbard Brook.
Also, if you have been involved at another LTER site for a period of time, please let me know that as well.
Roles would include Undergrad/Grad/Postdoc/Investigator.
Thanks for your help with this!
Mary

Mary Martin
Hubbard Brook Information Manager