[HubbardBrookCOS] What happened in HBEF watersheds last year?

Emma Rosi rosie at caryinstitute.org
Thu May 26 09:01:24 EDT 2022

Hello HBEFers,

Once again we would like to share with you all what occurred in the
watersheds at Hubbard Brook the last Water Year (WY2020).

Mary Martin has posted the most recent data : Hubbard Brook Watershed
Ecosystem Record (HBWatER). 2021. Continuous precipitation and stream
chemistry data, Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study, 1963 – present. ver 4.
Environmental Data Initiative.
https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/0e79917db6bc3d70aa625f45f8bb226c

Our Annual Watershed Report is attached and includes lots of fun data
nuggets (including cool field observations and photos from Tammy Wooster).
Information on how to explore and visualize the HBWatER dataset is
available in the report.

Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to share widely and often.

Team HBWatER --> Emily, Emma, Tammy, Jeff, Lindsay, Scott, John, Bill,
Mark, and Charley

***What is HBWatER? *The *H*ubbard *B*rook *Wat*ershed *E*cosystem *R*ecord
is a dataset of chemical concentration data for precipitation and
streamwater samples that have been collected weekly since the summer of
1963 from streams and precipitation gauges throughout the Hubbard Brook
Experimental Forest

Emma J. Rosi, PhD.
Senior Scientist
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies