[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook Code of Conduct Vote - Revised instructions

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Wed Mar 2 11:13:25 EST 2022

The UNH Qualtics survey system has been experiencing email delivery
issues. Many Hubbard Brook community members did not receive the initial
announcement and invitation to vote last week (see original message
below). We are extending the vote deadline to Wednesday March 9, 2022.

If you already voted, your vote will be counted. If you have not voted,
please use this link to submit your vote:
https://unh.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6KiVu8yUpSPO5sq
Sorry for the inconvenience. -Mary

===========================

Dear Hubbard Brook Researchers,

We presented and discussed a draft version of Code of Conduct for the
Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study (HBES) at the January 2022 Quarterly
Program Meeting (QPM). We invited written comments following the QPM. We
revised the Code of Conduct in response and approved this final version
for a vote by the community of researchers (Link to Code of Conduct
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/cl8ijyfplpv7v9v/Code%20of%20Conduct%20for%20the%20HBEF%20February%202022.pdf?dl=0>).

We ask that you vote on the motion: The HBES accepts this Code of
Conduct.  A 'YES' vote means you accept the Code of Conduct and a 'NO'
vote means you do not accept the Code of Conduct. All votes will be
confidential. A simple majority vote is needed to accept the Code of
Conduct for HBES. Please cast your ballot by Friday March 4, 2022.

Thank you

The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Anti-Racism Committee

The Scientific Coordinating Committee