[HubbardBrookCOS] Sign-up for Zoom Orientation before HB Cooperators Meeting -- RSVP by 7/5

Raisa Kochmaruk kochmarukr at caryinstitute.org
Thu Jun 30 13:56:54 EDT 2022

Dear all,

For the third year, we are planning to do a Zoom orientation prior to the
Hubbard Brook Cooperators meeting—probably on Tuesday 7/12. The idea is to
provide some general background about HB for people not so familiar with
the site and studies.

It will be 45 min to an hour.

Amey Bailey will give an intro to HB and review the “cheatsheet” we made
which includes a watershed map and some key manipulation information.

Peter Groffman will do an overview of the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study and
Climate Research.

We will also show a quick medley of research topics at HB.

We are trying to compile a list of people who would be interested in
participating in order to do a poll to schedule the meeting. If you or your
students might be interested in participating, please sign up on this sheet:

 Sign up for HB Zoom Orientation
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1Q4C3YlrCp8ytZp-0yv-Z-E2OaIPdAvqEpD9pJ_NE0/edit?usp=drive_web>

*Please reply by 7/5. *

Thank you!