[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook Information Manager office hours

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Wed Sep 29 08:48:29 EDT 2021

Hubbard Brook COS and Grads,

Thanks to many of you for responding to my request for information about
upcoming
data submissions. I am scheduling some fixed times to be available via
zoom for any questions
that you might have about submitting your data. You can just drop in, or
send me an email prior, so
that I can research questions/issues that you might have. It helps when
I can see an early preview of
your data - we can take steps early to start on documentation, and to
save time formatting data for the repository later.
And 'early' can be before you've even started collecting data! There are
steps we can take to make sure that
your datasets are harmonized well with other Hubbard Brook data, and
data from the broader LTER network.

I am also available at other times, so just let me know if you have
questions and aren't able to join in to one
of these weekly sessions.  Email works great for most communications,
but zoom allows us to share screens where you can show me data, and I
can walk you through the process of developing your metadata.

I will be on this zoom to field dataset questions Wednesdays 1-3pm and
Fridays 9-11am (EDT).
https://unh.zoom.us/s/2265780696

-Mary