[HubbardBrookCOS] Updating the Hubbard Brook Bibliograpy

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Mon Jul 5 10:12:07 EDT 2021

Hubbard Brook COS,

Attached is a list of publications from 2020-2021 that I've added to the
HB Bibliography.  Note that on most you will find an author from HB COS,
and these papers are primarily HB-focused, but in some cases are more
broadly LTER-relevant. There are a few pubs with authors outside of the
HB community, and those pubs use and cite HB data. They are flagged as
such in the bibliography. Please check this list to make sure I've
included all of your pubs for 2020-21. My main source for identifying
pubs comes from the HB Monthly, with a few additional identified via
google scholar. I'm also mailing this to the grad listserv for their input.

Thank you,

Mary

Mary Martin
Hubbard Brook Information Manager