[HubbardBrookCOS] Updating the Hubbard Brook Graduate student list

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:09:22 EDT 2021

It's time to update the Hubbard Brook graduate student list!

We track active and graduated students in two tabs at the google
spreadsheet link below. The sheet is not editable by all, so please
send updates to me via email.

Please review entries for your students on the two tabs. To add an
active student, please provide name/email/institution/advisor, and for
graduated students, please provide the same plus a thesis citation.
Not all thesis citations are complete, so if you have more information
than you see on this sheet, please send that along to me.
Below active grad students, there is a short list of postDocs - any more
out there?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VBaYO-HoFUYDKIhzAlmDdR2t29fE2eMQLq3lThBDCN0/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
-Mary