[HubbardBrookCOS] final survey for the Public Engagement project

Sarah Garlick sgarlick at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Oct 26 14:34:31 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,
Thank you to all who have filled out John Besley's final survey for the
Hubbard Brook-Harvard Forest Public Engagement with Science project. I just
got a note from John that his third reminder email will go out tomorrow and
that right now the response numbers are about half of where they were last
year. I know this year is just over-the-top in too many ways to count and
everyone is managing overfull plates. But if you could carve out 15 minutes
sometime this week to fill out John's survey, that would be a huge help to
us in wrapping up this project. We are trying to pull together insights
from all of you about how to improve the public engagement with science
efforts of these LTER programs.

Thank you, thank you. We really appreciate your time and perspectives. I
hope you all are hanging in there.
Best,
Sarah

sgarlick at hubbardbrookfoundation.org