[HubbardBrookCOS] Agenda: HB COS Emergency Meeting TOMORROW

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 1 13:53:25 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Below is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting (Thursday) at 1 pm Eastern. I
have appended the Zoom link at the end of this message.

I will open the Zoom link 5 minutes early so you can check your connection
and adjust your audio and visual.

Be well.

John

*Agenda for the Emergency COS Meeting*

 I. Welcome and Introduction: Lindsey Rustad and Pam Templer

II. Information Updates

            A. Randy Kolka: USFS Project Leader

            B. Lindsey Rustad: USFS Team Leader

            C. Ian Holm: USFS site manager

            D. Anthea Lavallee, HBR executive director

            E. Pam Templer, HBES SCC co-chair

            F. Gary Lovett, LTER co-PI

III. Discussion: 2020 Field Season

John BATTLES is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Emergency Hubbard Brook COS Meeting
Time: Apr 2, 2020 1:00 PM Eastern (10:00 AM Pacific Time)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/2993987904

Meeting ID: 299 398 7904

One tap mobile