[HubbardBrookCOS] For Review: Proposed Revision of Hubbard Brook Organizational Plan

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:29:54 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

At our July 2019 COS meeting, we agreed to increase the size of the SCC by
adding an additional elected member. Such a change requires a revision in
our Organizational Plan (Plan) with a subsequent vote by the COS.

In the process of making this revision, the SCC realized that other aspects
of the Plan were outdated. Thus we took advantage of the opportunity to
update the Plan to represent our current practices. In the linked document,
we outline the proposed changes followed by the revised Organizational
Plan. We have included a clean version (no track changes) and one with the
tracked changes. We will discuss the revisions at the October COS meeting
followed by an opportunity to send the SCC written comments and concerns.
The SCC will discuss COS input and then finalize proposed revisions for a
formal online COS vote.

HB Org Plan _ clean
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/au5jsnahkrvqw80/HBES%20organizational%20structure%20proposed%20revision%2028%20OCT%202019_clean.docx?dl=0>

HB Org Plan with track changes