[HubbardBrookCOS] Agenda: Hubbard Brook July COS Meeting July 2018

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:25:48 EDT 2018

Dear Hubbard Brook COS members:

Please find attached the agenda for the upcoming July 13, 2018 COS meeting. The
overall theme of the meeting is "*Ecosystem Ecology of the Shoulder
Seasons.*" The meeting follows the Hubbard Brook Annual Meeting. We will
meet in the conference room at the USFS Pierce Laboratory.

The schedule includes a series of brief talks followed by a discussion of
next steps. In the afternoon, we have invited colleagues from the White
Mountain National Forest to discuss management issues and applied research
questions relevant to the National Forest. We finish with an important COS
business meeting where we will discuss several critical issues (see below).

Regards,

John and Pam
SCC co-chairs

--