[HubbardBrookCOS] Schedule for HB committee/research meetings on Day 2 of Annual Meeting

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 13 16:00:06 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

A draft agenda for the Hubbard Brook Annual Meeting will be posted shortly.

To finalize our agenda, we need to schedule committee and/or research
meetings on the afternoon of Day 2 (Thursday July 13).

The SCC will meet from 1:30-2:30 otherwise there are no other meetings yet
scheduled.

If you are a chair of a subcommittee (e.g., information management) or a
research lead (e.g., ice storm), please contact Maribeth Rubenstein with
your request.

She is helping us coordinate the meetings. Her contact info is below.

rubensteinm at caryinstitute.org

Thanks.

John and Pam
SCC co-chairs