[HubbardBrookCOS] Hubbard Brook COS Meeting: July 15, 2016

Templer, Pamela H ptempler at bu.edu
Thu Jul 14 20:58:40 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached the final version of our agenda for tomorrow's COS meeting.

Here are a couple important reminders:

*         Please bring your own lunch. We will eat in the field.

*         We will start the COS meeting at 9am at headquarters and will return to the headquarters building by 3pm

The overall theme of the meeting is "Views from the field: New researchers and novel insights at Hubbard Brook" and is organized by Rebecca Sanders-DeMott, our graduate student representative for Hubbard Brook. This COS meeting will include a 45 minute business meeting at the Headquarters Building, following by an exciting series of short presentations by a variety of researchers in the field.

We will finalize the carpools when we meet in the morning.

We look forward to a fun day in the field with everyone!

Pam Templer and John Battles
SCC Co-Chairs

Pamela Templer, PhD
Associate Professor of Biology