[HubbardBrookCOS] Reminder: RSVP for Hubbard Brook Meeting in Jan 2017

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 29 13:27:45 EST 2016

Dear Hubbard Brook Colleagues:

Please RSVP using the link below regarding you plans for the January 3-4,
2017 COS meeting. Housing information at the Cary Institute follows.

RSVP link: http://goo.gl/82L0Vt

Please find attached agenda for the upcoming January 2017 meeting. We have
two science themes planned: a mini-workshop on foliar chemistry studies and
a synthesis of our understanding of the legacy of acid deposition. We will
send an updated agenda when speakers are confirmed but this version
provides a useful overview of the meeting.

Please note that housing is not available at the Cary Institute. The
closest motel is the Cottonwood (http://www.cottonwoodmotel.com ).

Looking forward to seeing you.

Regards,

John and Pam