[HubbardBrookCOS] Please RSVP: COS meeting on Wed

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 5 09:35:50 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Just a quick reminder of the upcoming COS. The list of attendees to date
seems a little thin given the importance of the topic.

Please try to attend. Details below.

Regards,

John

We are meeting Wednesday October 7, 2015 at the Cary Institute. The topic
is a strategic discussion of the LTER Renewal Propsoal.

Below is the link to the agenda (with housing information) for our October
COS meeting.

http://hubbardbrook.org/events/includes/2015-Oct-7-COS_Mtg_Agenda.pdf

So we can get ahead count for refreshments please RSVP at the link below.

https://goo.gl/wP2Q2K

--
John J. Battles
UC Berkeley