[HubbardBrookCOS] Seeking the Wolf Tree - get your copy at the COS meeting!

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:35:06 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I will be able to bring copies of the book to the COS meeting as they just arrived at the FS this morning.

Keep in mind that these particular books were paid for with NSF monies, so one copy per PI.

Others you will need to purchase through the mainstream market.

See you soonish,

nat

Research Associate
Dept. Natural Resources