[HubbardBrookCOS] Request for updates to the Hubbard Brook Grad Student list

Mary Martin mem at gromit.sr.unh.edu
Thu Jun 4 15:15:05 EDT 2015

Hubbard Brook COS,

In January, we updated our grad student list when COS members
contributed to the following
online spreadsheet - thank you!

It's time to revisit this link if you have new grad students joining for
the summer, or have
any recent graduates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VBaYO-HoFUYDKIhzAlmDdR2t29fE2eMQLq3lThBDCN0/edit?usp=sharing

The list is separated by active/inactive status, and sorted by
institution within each of those categories. The inactive/graduated
section is still helpful, since we will use that information to
cross-reference MS and PhD thesis entries in the HB publication page.
Please highlight any changes/additions that you make to the spreadsheet
so that they are easy to spot.

If you have any problems viewing or editing the page, please contact us.

Thanks for your help!

Mary Martin - HB Information Manager (mary.martin at unh.edu)
Rebecca Sanders-Demott - HB LTER Grad Rep (rsdemott at bu.edu)