[HubbardBrookCOS] Survey about Annual Cooperator's Meeting

Templer, Pamela H ptempler at bu.edu
Tue Jan 13 09:22:31 EST 2015

Dear Hubbard Brook Committee of Scientists,

Please find a link below to a survey about our Annual Cooperator's Meeting at Hubbard Brook. We would appreciate your feedback on potential changes to the structure of the meeting.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7BR6T5L

Please fill out the survey by Friday, January 23rd. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Pam Templer, John Battles, Nat Cleavitt, Peter Groffman, Gary Lovett, Rebecca Sanders-DeMott, and Ruth Yanai

Pamela Templer, PhD
Associate Professor of Biology
Director, PhD Program in Biogeosciences

Boston University