[HubbardBrook] Speaker Request for Sept 20th NH Climate and Erosion Control Workshop

Brendan Leonardi bleonardi at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Feb 5 09:47:09 EST 2024

Good morning Hubbard Brook community,

The Lake Sunapee Protective Association (LSPA) is looking for a Hubbard
Brook scientist to present at an event on changing climate in the region,
how it is/will impact forests and why this matters particularly in relation
to soil erosion.

This event will be co-hosted with the Merrimack County Conservation
District on September 20th, 2024 at the LSPA Center for Lakes Study in
Sunapee, NH.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in participating at this
event, or would like more information, please let me know and I will
provide you with more information and/or a connection to the
event organizers.

Thank you!
Brendan

--
Brendan Leonardi
Young Voices of Science and Education Manager

860-878-9034 office/cell
bleonardi at hubbardbrookfoundation.org