[HubbardBrook] REMINDER: January 3-4, 2024 Hubbard Brook Quarterly Project Meeting

Hazel Westney westneyh at caryinstitute.org
Wed Nov 15 12:25:50 EST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Looking forward to seeing you in person at our next Quarterly Project
Meeting - January 3 and 4, 2024!

*Day 1*
January 3, 2024 - 1:00 to 5:00 pm
*Topic:  LTER Proposal Process and Review*
Co-leaders:  Peter Groffman and Pam Templer

*Day 2*
January 4, 2024 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
*Topic:  Beech Leaf Disease - Preparing for the Inevitable*
Co-leaders:  Nat Cleavitt and John Campbell

[image: image.png]

*Venue*
Environmental Cooperative at the Vassar Barns
Farm and Ecological Preserve
Vassar College
50 Vassar Farm Lane
Poughkeepsie, NY  12603

*Accommodations*
For a list of local hotels, please click here: *Hotels in Poughkeepsie NY
near Vassar College*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QOXJqDUQAM7bsvh_nnJbpt5QmOMGfAiD/edit#heading=h.pqmpwep0j3ps>
.

I will be back in touch in early December with Draft Agendas for Days 1 and
2, an RSVP form (for attendance and meals), and information about arrival
and parking.

Thanks, everyone!
-Hazel

*Hazel Westney (she/her/hers)*
*Assistant, **Hubbard Brook Long-term Ecological Research Project*
*Coordinator, Campus Housing Program*
*Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies*
*PO Box AB / **2801 Sharon Turnpike / **Millbrook NY 12545*
*845.677.7600 extension 171 / **westneyh at caryinstitute.org
<westneyh at caryinstitute.org>*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I live along the Mahicannituck, the river that flows two ways, on ancestral
land of the Indigenous Muh-he-conneok and Munsee-Lenape people.