[HubbardBrook] Congratulations to Emily!

Christine L. Goodale clg33 at cornell.edu
Fri May 5 16:06:47 EDT 2023

Dear Hubbard Brookers,

We're writing to share the exciting news that earlier this week, Emily Bernhardt was elected to the National Academy of Sciences as part of its class of 2023! (http://www.nasonline.org/news-and-multimedia/news/2023-nas-election.html)

We're lucky to have benefitted from Emily's many contributions to the Hubbard Brook community over more than two decades, from her early graduate student research to today's leadership in support of long-term stream chemistry, among many other efforts.

Congratulations, Emily!!!

Christy & Lynn
SCC Co-Chairs

Frank H.T. Rhodes Professor of Environmental Science, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Faculty Director for Student and Postdoc Programs, Cornell Atkinson Center for Sustainability
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 USA