[HubbardBrook] Sarah Garlick is Moving On - Let's Celebrate Her Terrific Work!

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Mar 15 14:40:12 EDT 2023

Good afternoon, Hubbard Brook.

I'm writing to share details related to Sarah Garlick's farewell lunch.

- Date:  Tuesday, March 28 at 12:00
- Location:  Hubbard Brook's Forest Service Headquarters at Pierce Lab, 234
Mirror Lake Rd., North Woodstock, NH 03262
- What to bring:  a dish to share and, if you're inclined, some parting
remarks 😊

Dan Clark, HBRF's Facility Manager (copied), will be coordinating the food.
Please email Dan directly to let him know if you will attend and what you
plan to bring.

dclark at hubbardbrookfoundation.org

Looking forward to celebrating Sarah's terrific work together and wishing
her well on this exciting next step!

Anthea

Alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org