[HubbardBrook] Final Details! - Hubbard Brook Annual Cooperators' Meeting - July 12-13, 2023

Hazel Westney westneyh at caryinstitute.org
Fri Jul 7 14:41:00 EDT 2023

Dear Hubbard Brook community,

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the 60th Hubbard Brook Ecosystem
Study Annual Cooperators' Meeting, to be held at Merrill Place Conference
Center, Plymouth State University, Plymouth, New Hampshire, July 12-13,
2023. Please find the Final schedule attached!

*Instructions to Presenters:  *

   - Your time slot includes introduction, transition, and if time permits,
   questions. We have a packed agenda, so practice, practice, practice!
   - A lighted timing system will be used again this year. Be aware that
   the YELLOW light will signal 1 minute left in your allotted time, so be
   prepared to wrap up your talk. The RED light will come on with 30 seconds
   left, so RED means transition to the next speaker.
   - Have your talk loaded on a thumb drive. Upload the talk to the meeting
   laptop as early as possible. Talks must be uploaded by the break before
   your scheduled session.

*Field Trips (July 13, afternoon):*

Here is the link to the field trip descriptions and sign-up sheet:  Field
Trip descriptions and sign-up - 2023 Annual Cooperators' Meeting
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A0g95ANOunRrt0zpN0ZS1Q1fag07ULLl/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102704868034722043117&rtpof=true&sd=true>

*Remote Viewing:*  A Zoom link is provided below for those not attending in
person. As a reminder, this is not a hybrid meeting. We are providing this
link for those who want to view/listen only.

Topic: Hubbard Brook Cooperators Meeting

Time: Jul 12, 2023 @ 8:00 AM and Jul 13, 2023 @ 8:00 AM    (*Note that the
meeting will begin at 8:30 AM on July 12 and 13.)*

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87562995101?pwd=Z0NDdk9qZFdJM0NzVGxNL3gwd1FWdz09

Meeting ID: 875 6299 5101

Passcode: 273154

Note that a filmmaker, Vicki Lean, will be attending this year's meetings
and associated activities, and will be filming the start of the Annual
Cooperators' Meeting as part of a documentary on acid rain. Presentations
will not be filmed. You might have seen a recent query for old footage on
the listserv. If you are interested in learning more about this project,
feel free to introduce yourself during the meeting.

Finally, please read *Cary Institute's Conference Code of Conduct* (attached)
prior to the meeting.

Safe travels everyone, and see you soon!

Lynn, Christy, and Hazel

*Hazel Westney (she/her/hers)*
*Assistant, **Hubbard Brook Long-term Ecological Research Project*
*Coordinator, Campus Housing Program*
*Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies*
*PO Box AB / **2801 Sharon Turnpike / **Millbrook NY 12545*
*845.677.7600 extension 171 / **westneyh at caryinstitute.org
<westneyh at caryinstitute.org>*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I live along the Mahicannituck, the river that flows two ways, on ancestral
land of the Indigenous Muhheconneok and Munsee people.