[HubbardBrook] Recording of HB QPM presentation

Matthes, Jackie jmatthes at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 5 11:30:56 EST 2023

Hi all,

I'm sorry that I can't be with you in person today for the QPM on forest structure. I uploaded a recording of my talk on some concepts related to modeling changes in forest structure to youtube at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjXDzlkj-r4 Feel free to watch at your convenience, and I'm happy to chat about this or answer any questions over email. I've enjoyed tuning in to all the talks on zoom, thanks to Lynn and Hazel for making that opportunity available.

Best,
Jackie

Jackie Hatala Matthes, PhD (she/her)
Senior Scientist, Harvard Forest