[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook Field Trips - Thursday, July 14, 2022

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Fri Jun 24 12:05:10 EDT 2022

Many of you have expressed interest in participating in a field trip on the
afternoon of Thursday, July, 14. We have four field trips lined up,
organized along the theme of "control points of change: a look at places
that might be poised for change in the Hubbard Brook landscape."

These trips are described, along with a sign up sheet at this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_pzM5oZGnQmBgn10j3p-7G_xfB9zV5OB/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102704868034722043117&rtpof=true&sd=true

Please take a look and sign up for the trip of your choice. We are very
excited to get out in the woods together and talk some science!

Peter M. Groffman
Senior Research Fellow
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
2801 Sharon Turnpike