[HubbardBrook] Survey for Hubbard Brook Cooperators' Meeting and Quarterly Project Meeting

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Jul 27 16:39:44 EDT 2022

Good afternoon, Hubbard Brook!

It was great to see so many members of the community earlier this month.

I'm writing to share the participant survey for the July Cooperators'
Meeting and the QPM.  If you attended one or both meetings, please spend a
few minutes on the survey linked below.  Your comments and suggestions are
very valuable and will help us to make improvements.  As always, responses
will not be associated with email addresses.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

https://forms.gle/YnQvqixtJ4Vd4qDH8

Thanks!
Anthea

--