[HubbardBrook] [External Email] Hubbard Brook LTER renewal proposal - good news!

Flora Krivak-Tetley Flora.Estella.Krivak-Tetley at dartmouth.edu
Fri Jul 22 14:27:12 EDT 2022

This is so wonderful to hear! Congratulations and well done!! Flora

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 11:15 AM Alexandra Contosta via HubbardBrook <
hubbardbrook at lists.sr.unh.edu> wrote:

> HOORAY!! Such exciting news!!

Dr. Flora Krivak-Tetley (she/her/hers)

Postdoctoral Researcher and Lecturer
Ecology, Evolution, Environment and Society
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH

USA 510-409-7689
South Africa +27 076 725 4318 (available on WhatsApp)