[HubbardBrook] REUs and general field season envisioning

Geoffrey Wilson wilsong at caryinstitute.org
Mon Jan 3 14:19:59 EST 2022

Hi folks,
Just a reminder that we'd like to keep the REU/summer season discussion
moving.  So far we haven't had many responses and, significantly, not that
many ideas for REU students this summer.

The doodle poll is still open, and please, if you have any inclinations to
mentor an REU student this summer, let me know.  Right now we literally
have more than we know what to do with.
https://doodle.com/poll/ddnqb6vkru2hq6fn?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

-Geoff