[HubbardBrook] Instructions on using the Hubbard Brook listserv

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:27:36 EDT 2022

With the busy season ramping up, there is a little more listserv
traffic. Please see the
refresher below so that you can make the best use of our mailing lists
for communicating throughout Hubbard Brook.
Our lists are not open for DIY joining, so just send me an email anytime
you have new team members, and I will add them to the list(s).
Thanks, -Mary

    Hubbard Brook listserv refresher

    To communicate with the entire Hubbard Brook community,
    hubbardbrook at lists.sr.unh.edu has the broadest reach (COS members,
    Grad students, lab/field staff, and other 'friends of HB'). We also
    maintain Grad-only and COS-only lists for more targeted
    communication (hubbardbrookGRAD and hubbardbrookCOS; both at
    lists.sr.unh.edu). When mailing to the listserv, please do not
    include additional recipients in the cc line - it is best to contact
    them through a separate email.

Mary Martin
Hubbard Brook Information Manager
Earth Systems Research Center