[HubbardBrook] Tomorrow! Braiding Sweetgrass discussion -- Thursday 3-4:30pm https://keene.zoom.us/j/83516498674

Denise Burchsted dburchsted at keene.edu
Wed Oct 27 08:38:49 EDT 2021

Hi all –

This is just a quick reminder of the upcoming “Hubbard Brook Reads” book discussion of Braiding Sweetgrass: Thursday, October 28 3-4:30pm, on zoom: https://keene.zoom.us/j/83516498674.

The price of admission is low! We really want to hear from as many different folks as possible, so please come even if you have read just a chapter or two, as long as you are willing both to share your thoughts about what you have read and to listen to others.

If you would like some guidance, you could refer to our draft discussion questions and suggested relevant chapters<https://bit.ly/HB-reads>.

On behalf of the Indigenous Knowledge & Networking committee - we are looking forward to talking about these ideas and hope to see you tomorrow

  - denise

--

denise burchsted (she, her<https://www.diversitycenterneo.org/about-us/pronouns/>), Associate Professor of Environmental Studies
Chair, Department of Environmental Studies & Sustainability

I live and work in the unceded land of Ashuelot, within territory of the Abenaki and Pennacook people and the Wabanaki (Dawnland) confederacy, their allies, and their ancestors of over 12,000 years. I acknowledge their stewardship, in relationship with this Land, for millennia.

My writing follows the same rules for both of us, as equals: you and i.