[HubbardBrook] REMINDER Doodle Poll REU

Hazel Westney westneyh at caryinstitute.org
Thu Nov 18 16:30:59 EST 2021

Hello,

Following up on Geoff's earlier message, just a reminder to complete this
Doodle Poll
<https://doodle.com/poll/qrgpn6xt4hffgznx?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> if
you would like to participate in a meeting to re-envision the REU program.

*The poll will close at 3:00 tomorrow, Friday, November 19*.

Thank you!