[HubbardBrook] Save the Dates: Hubbard Brook 2021 Annual Meeting

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 18 16:32:24 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

While we are still developing the program for the 2021 annual meetings, we
have resolved the dates, times, and mode.

The meetings will be online via Zoom (like last year).

We will meet two consecutive days on Wed July 7 and Thursday July 8 from
12:30 - 5:00 PM Eastern.

As in the past, there will be social and community events surrounding the
Annual Meeting -- the specifics on these events are being developed.

We will share updated schedules as we get them.

For now, please save the dates for the Annual Meeting.

Bests,

John and Christy

SCC co-chairs

--