[HubbardBrook] Improving HB Meeting Dynamics - John Besley Presentation

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Mar 17 15:28:23 EDT 2021

Good afternoon, Hubbard Brook!

I'm writing to share John Besley's slides from his presentation today about
opportunities to improve our meeting dynamics.  As someone who knows us and
our meeting style, we are fortunate to have John's customized guidance.

Thanks, John, for sharing your time and expertise so generously!
Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee (she/her)
Executive Director