[HubbardBrook] Attend the VIRTUAL Hubbard Brook Annual Cooperators Meeting IN PERSON at Bartlett!

Ruth D Yanai rdyanai at syr.edu
Mon Jun 28 23:33:13 EDT 2021

Dear Hubbard Brook Cooperators,

The MELNHE Crew at Bartlett would like to invite you to attend the virtual HB meeting in person with us.  We have a big screen TV and a Jabra Speak.  And a deck and another living room (besides the one with the TV and deer mural, pictured here<https://shoestringproject.wordpress.com/2021/06/21/home-sweet-home/>) and two dining areas.  We will give you a private room when it’s your turn to make your virtual presentation!

Please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9kC6DXzTKuIhVrmQAGVdCxIo9oPa6696D89lVwZdYM/edit#gid=0> by Monday, July 5, so we can plan for lunch fixings and the Wednesday night BBQ.  Cost is $5/lunch, $10/dinner.  If you bring a dish to pass for dinner, we will waive your dinner fee.  If you bring an instrument to play (and play it for our Wednesday night not-barn not-dance), we will waive all your fees.

We are offering bunk beds to the first 4 people who request them.  We also have some tent space.  And there are still rooms at the Bartlett Inn, just down the street.

We will send you directions when you register, but we can tell you that we are just two doors down from the traffic light in the center of Bartlett, where the general store used to be.

Because we have only one bathroom, we are limiting capacity to the first 20 people who register.  If there are more than that, we will consider moving to the USFS Bartlett conference room, where there are TWO (2) bathrooms.  But no couches and no cow chair.

I look forward to seeing more of you in person in 2022.  This is the longest I have gone without an in-person Hubbard Brook Cooperators Meeting since 1983!  Help help, please come visit!

x Ruth

Ruth Yanai
Professor and Obligate Extrovert
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
210 Marshall Hall, 1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse,  NY 13210
office: 1-315 470-6955  mobile: 1-315 345-7412  e-mail: rdyanai at syr.edu<mailto:rdyanai at syr.edu>
http://www.esf.edu//faculty/yanai