[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook Quarterly Meeting Survey

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Jan 14 10:51:31 EST 2021

Last call to participate in the Quarterly Project Meeting survey!

If you haven't already, I'd like to encourage everyone who attended all or
part of the meeting last week to share their thoughts.
It won't take long but will go a long way toward improving our meetings.

Thanks,
Anthea

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkte9eNYsMJ-MO9G1sYnIK_0GgVuO7chdQdezxkwSGKZAgqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org