[HubbardBrook] HBRF 2021 Resident Packet

Dan Clark dclark at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Fri Feb 19 16:26:55 EST 2021

Greetings everyone!

As we come closer to the 2021 field season, we are well underway planning
housing for those that seek it.  Attached to this email you will find the
2021 HBRF Resident Packet which contains updated housing policies including
COVID-19 protocol.  We will be hosting mandatory Zoom meetings for anyone
planning on staying with us to go over the information in the packet.
These meetings will be scheduled before your arrival.
If you haven't already, please send me your housing requests.  In addition
to your request, we require that you provide the information and follow the
guidelines in the list below.

-Plans must be consistent with the home institution’s Covid policy
-PI must submit the Forest Service research request form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAHoKRnumefI09z57f0LJ4tcC0w48UDsugk3nu70wYQ8j2ig/viewform?gxids=7628>
-Each institution must update the shared sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2ZaLhXULpSRsM_w4Vr8_Iu9wNr5eR7HS0orFzCUgEE/edit?usp=sharing>
including supervisor contact information and links to each home
institution’s policies on Covid safety and workplace safety, inclusion,
harassment and anti-racism
-Each resident must attend a scheduled Zoom facilities orientation with Dan
Clark in advance.
-PIs must submit to Dan Clark in advance written plans for maintaining crew
safety in the event of illness or positive Covid tests
-Residents/visitors must follow the NH Governor’s quarantine policy for
out-of-state visitors <https://www.covidguidance.nh.gov/out-state-visitors>

Thank you,
Dan Clark

--