[HubbardBrook] FW: [LTER-lpi] Andrews update

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Mon Sep 14 08:19:21 EDT 2020

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:

FYI, the message below is an update on the fire situation from Michael
Nelson, of the  HJ Andrews Experimental Forest (and LTER site)  in Oregon.
The fire is close and threatening this cherished research site.

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.*

Senior Scientist

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies

Box AB, 2801 Sharon Turnpike

Millbrook, NY 12545 USA

*Phone*   845-677-7600 x132

*Email    *LovettG at caryinstitute.org <LovettG at ecostudies.org>

*Website *
https://www.caryinstitute.org/science/scientific-staff/our-scientists/dr-gary-m-lovett
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.caryinstitute.org%2Fscience%2Fscientific-staff%2Four-scientists%2Fdr-gary-m-lovett&data=02%7C01%7CRichard.T.Holmes%40dartmouth.edu%7Cd6c3dcb2b24a4bb1f40508d7b719d1f0%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C637179193848751605&sdata=gkgRlT%2FK44tphItgKJkmhSgNVP79pKQ74faVaBctC%2BI%3D&reserved=0>

For information on preventing importation of damaging forest pests:

Web site: Tree-SMART Trade
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.caryinstitute.org%2Fscience-program%2Fresearch-projects%2Ftree-smart-trade&data=02%7C01%7CRichard.T.Holmes%40dartmouth.edu%7Cd6c3dcb2b24a4bb1f40508d7b719d1f0%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C637179193848751605&sdata=Fbn8DlXn3J93fGu%2F8QlFtNhBETC8hnLb0qLfrpAR%2BXA%3D&reserved=0>

Twitter: @treeSMARTtrade
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FtreeSMARTtrade%3Fs%3D17&data=02%7C01%7CRichard.T.Holmes%40dartmouth.edu%7Cd6c3dcb2b24a4bb1f40508d7b719d1f0%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C637179193848761599&sdata=AvmuY2E4xEvmElLbLc0u57WbZWT2pdQ74PsfhzHc8jY%3D&reserved=0>