[HubbardBrook] Ideas for next Hubbard Brook LTER proposal: Please respond by December 1

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Wed Nov 11 20:27:19 EST 2020

Please respond by December 1, not November 10 as it said in the last email. Sorry for the confusion!

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:

Part of the January quarterly meeting of the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study will be devoted to sharing ideas about what should be in the next LTER proposal.  If you have ideas that you would like us to consider as we begin to develop the proposal, we invite you to make a brief presentation at the January meeting (January 7-8).  The meeting will be held virtually.

Projects that are included in the LTER should have questions that emerge from the long-term data collection at Hubbard Brook and that require continued long-term data collection to address. Short-term studies that are directly related to the past or future long-term data are also included.

We would like to cast as wide a net as possible, so everyone is invited to suggest ideas.  The presentations will need to be brief (5 minutes or less) and to the point.

If you would like to make a presentation at the January meeting, let us know by responding to this email by December 1, including the title for your presentation.  Please be sure to copy Maribeth Rubenstein (rubensteinm at caryinstitute.org) on the email.

Best regards,

Peter Groffman and Pam Templer

Peter M. Groffman
Senior Research Fellow