[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook - April 30, 2020 COS Meeting Online

Templer, Pamela H ptempler at bu.edu
Wed Mar 25 13:19:59 EDT 2020

Dear Hubbard Brook Community,

Due to everything going on in the world right now and current restrictions on travel, we plan to hold the April 30, 2020 Committee of Scientists Meeting entirely remotely and we hope you can join us. Jackie Matthes and Peter Groffman put together a great program (please see attached agenda). The meeting will go from 10am-2:15pm eastern U.S. time.

Please use this RSVP form.<https://form.jotform.com/200694358197970>

On April 30th, please join from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/825641477

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212<tel:+18722403212,,825641477%23>
Access Code: 825-641-477

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/825641477

Future COS Meetings:
July 10, 2020: Graduate student research (led by Jenny Bower)
October 2020: Phosphorus (led by Ruth Yanai)
January 2021: LTER Proposal Preparation + 1 other scientific topic
April 2021: LTER Proposal Preparation

All the best,

John Battles and Pam Templer
Scientific Coordinating Committee Co-Chairs

Pamela Templer, PhD
Professor, Department of Biology
Director, PhD Program in Biogeoscience
Director, BU URBAN Program

Boston University, Department of Biology
5 Cummington Mall, Boston, MA 02215
617-353-6978
http://people.bu.edu/ptempler/
http://www.bu.edu/bio-geo/