[HubbardBrook] Staying Safe at Hubbard Brook in Response to COVID-19

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed Mar 11 15:58:55 EDT 2020

This morning, Hubbard Brook leaders from the Forest Service, HBRF, and the
COS met to discuss our approach to COVID-19.  As of today, there are 3
confirmed cases in Grafton County.  Headquarters remain open but, given the
highly contagious and severe nature of the virus, Hubbard Brook will not be
hosting in-person meetings, and we urge employees and partners to make good
use of the phone, email, and videoconferencing.  Although subject to
change, right now, individuals are permitted to conduct field research at
Hubbard Brook, including use of labs and housing.

We are reconsidering plans for the April COS meeting and will get back in
touch by March 31 about the possibility of rescheduling or
videoconferencing.

We will keep you updated about next steps as the situation unfolds and new
information emerges.

Nothing is more important than your health.  Please take extra care to
protect yourself, and avoid unnecessary risks.

Anthea (on behalf of the COS, FS, HBRF, LTER HB Leaders)

--
Anthea Lavallee
Executive Director

Alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org