[HubbardBrook] Announcement: Hubbard Brook Jan 2020 COS meeting

Maribeth Rubenstein rubensteinm at caryinstitute.org
Thu Jan 2 14:18:11 EST 2020

Dear All,

Happy New Year!

Please see below for a list of everyone who has submitted an RSVP to the
Hubbard Brook COS meeting next week. If you do not see your name on the
list, you have not responded (even if you have reserved Cary housing). The
registration link is here <https://form.jotform.com/193423286065157> and in
the email below. Please respond by tomorrow at noon so that we can
plan accordingly

Also, in the message below, there are additional details including
information for remote access and housing.

Best,
Maribeth

January 2020 Hubbard Brook COS RSVP
Heidi Asbjornsen
Scott Bailey
John Battles
John Campbell
Lynn Christenson
nat Cleavitt
Sarah Garlick
Christy Goodale
Peter Groffman
Steven Hamburg
Richard Holmes
Sara Kaiser
Mary Margaret Koppers
Anthea Lavallee
Gary Lovett
Lisa Martel
Jackie Matthes
Kevin McGuire
Ge Pu
Nick Rodenhouse
Emma Rosi
Maribeth Rubenstein
Lindsey Rustad
David Zietlow
Jenna Zukswert

Maribeth Rubenstein

Assistant to the Scientific Staff - LTER

she/her

rubensteinm at caryinstitute.org

845-677-7600 ext. 236

Hubbard Brook Ecosystem LTER Study <http://www.hubbardbrook.org/>, Facebook